Corey’s Digs was created by Investigative Journalist Corey Lynn for the purpose of digging for truth in a world where nothing is as it seems, then connecting the dots and presenting her findings to you.
Did you know that only 5-10% of people vote in school board elections across the country? Even worse, there are empty seats, and uncontested candidates, some of whom need to be kicked to the curb. How is it possible that we have over 56.6 million children attending school in the U.S., with only 5-10% of parents participating in the election of the people who hold the highest power over their education, or shall we say… indoctrination? Whereas, the home schooling rate has increased four-fold over the past year, some parents aren’t in a situation that allows them to homeschool just yet, and their children remain in public schools. The future generations will be so badly indoctrinated, if parents do not put a stop to this now, and that’s exactly what is happening. Continue this momentum!
Are you a little shy and find it difficult speaking in a room full of people? I get it. But, these are your children we are talking about, so let’s put that aside and find that fiery in you, and rally others to challenge the board with you. I’ve put together some talking points to help you formulate your 3-5 minute speech, as well as other tips, tools, resources, and videos to motivate you.
I saw a great meme the other day that suggested people review critical race theory training documents and replace the word “white” with “black” while reading it. Why? Because when you read it like that, suddenly it becomes apparent (to those who were fooled) that the material is 100% racist. They are trying to program a generation to be racists through trickery. It’s obvious to most people, but more need to stand up and fight against it. And for those who are fooled by it, shame on them for not seeing one of the most blatant tactics of all time. Even children can see right through this, and it’s having a devastating affect on them!
This full report is also available in PDF format in The Bookshop for those who wish to print it out.
Some Hard Facts
• Nearly 14,000 school boards serve 56.6 million students across the U.S. Yet, The National School Boards Association estimates that voter turnout for school board elections is only between 5 and 10 percent. Uncontested candidates and empty school board seats run high.
• 3 out of every 4 states hold school board elections “off-cycle,” so they don’t take place at the same time as other state and federal elections.Intentional? Clearly, this needs to change.
• From the last week of April 2020 to the first week of October 2020, families pulling their children out of public schools to homeschool, more than doubled, which sits at nearly four times the overall average, and black children being homeschooled increased by five times. It went from 3.3% of students being homeschooled pre-Covid to 5.4% early stages of Covid, all the way up to 11.1% (16.1% for black) in the fall of 2020, AFTER the start of school. That is an increase of 2.5 million K-12 students being homeschooled in 2019, to 4.5 – 5.0 million by March 2021. This is not over concern of the virus, but rather how the public school system is indoctrinating children through critical race theory, bizarre sex education, the transgender agenda, mandating masks for 8 hours a day, and in some cases requiring vaccination. Not to mention, the failure to prepare children to be successful people, citizens, and leaders in a global economy. The top five states with the highest rate of increase in homeschooling were Alaska, Florida, Vermont, Oklahoma, and Mississippi.
• On average 8% of teachers leave their profession every year. In a national survey done by EdWeek Research Center, 54% of teachers said they are “somewhat” or “very likely” to leave their position in the next two years. In a Horace Mann Educators Corporation survey, from December 2020, 27% of teachers said they are considering quitting. Between the stress put on them over Covid restrictions, required vaccination and/or masks, testing, various indoctrinations, and low pay, teachers seem to be fleeing.
• At minimum, seven states have introduced legislation to stop critical race theory training in schools and other venues, some of which have passed. Some states have been introducing and/or passing legislation regarding the transgender agenda, mask requirements, vaccine id passports, and Covid-19 injection requirement as well. The battle is on, so stay on top of your legislatures!
It’s a good idea to write to your school board members about your concerns and send it certified mail, or in an email and request a response. Do some research on all of your school board members and determine who might be open to removing Covid restrictions and discussing other topics of importance, and call that member and ask him or her if they could set aside 30 minutes to meet with you. Tell them that all Covid restrictions need to end for the 2021-2022 school year and ask them to add that item on the next school board agenda. Also consider using social media to rally other parents on topics of concern, so as to increase pressure on the board. As much as I despise social media, creating a page for school issues may work to your advantage. And, if progress is slow, talk to some local media sources and get the news out, or publish an article yourself. Bring the heat.
When it’s time to go speak at a school board meeting, check their online schedule. They generally meet once a month and publish their agendas at least 24 hours in advance. Sometimes a board will call for public comment on a particular proposal, and others provide a general time for public comment about any issue. Typically, their board meeting agenda will indicate if there is a public comment period.
When giving your 3-5 minute speech, don’t let the school board interrupt you, shut you down, tell you to talk nicer or leave teachers’ names out. You have a right to express yourself as you see fit, under the constitution. This is your time to get your important input heard, so don’t let them stifle you. If you have any supporting documents, bring those with and provide copies to the board members.
Below are some helpful talking points you can utilize in your speech. Select the topics and bullet points that resonate with you, add your own personal thoughts, and practice delivering it in 3-5 minutes. Then, be brave and go get ’em! Speak from your heart, with conviction!
Challenge Your School Board
Mandatory Mask & Social Distancing Talking Points
• The damage these restrictions have caused, far outweigh any threat from Covid. This has become a physically, spiritually, and emotionally unsafe place for our children, and the repercussions are well documented. They have been made to feel that the world is dangerous and have made them afraid of other people. Wearing masks for 6-8 hours a day, social distancing, contact tracing, the removal of sports, and temperature checks and testing have created an epidemic of anxiety, depression, and fear in our children. It must stop! None of this was necessary, and the data and science prove it!
• The CDC found that mental health-related emergency room visits increased 31% in 2020 for children between the ages of 12 and 17 from March to October, compared to the same period in 2019.
• Ironically, in May 2020, the CDC released a scientific study on Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings – Personal Protective and Environmental Measures, Emerging Infectious Diseases, clearly stating, “In our systematic review, we identified 10 [Randomly Controlled Trials] that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks.” Yet, the CDC still pushes the masks because this clearly isn’t about science!
• While the masks serve no level of protection, scientific studies show that they lower oxygen levels in the blood while raising carbon dioxide levels, affect respiratory physiology function, actually trap exhaled viral pathogens which increases the severity of viral load, they collect and colonize viruses and bacteria, are dangerous for those with asthma or other respiratory issues, and are a major threat to a child’s development due to anxiety, sleep problems, and creating a fear of germs.
• We know that that there has been an increase in high school suicides since all of these restrictions were put in place and children’s lives were stripped away. Even the CDC Director Robert Redfield stated that “we’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from Covid,” and that was at four months into these unnecessary, fear-pushing mandates. In Fresno, CA alone, the suicide rate jumped 70% in June 2020 compared to the same month the previous year.
• The CDC has also reported that suicide is the second leading cause of death in people 10-34, and increased 33% between 1999 and 2019. Knowing this, and the fact that millions of children are suffering from anxiety and depression, and knowing the transmission and fatality statistics of Covid in children, does it seem like the best decision to make our children wear a face mask for 6-8 hours a day, separate them from their friends, and remove healthy athletic activities?
• Our kids are all getting together outside of school and playing together as kids do, while not wearing masks. Then they come here and are forced to wear them? It serves no purpose. It doesn’t protect them, it only harms them. None of this is based in logic or science.
• For the sake of our children’s well being, we (group of other parents there supporting you) want all restrictions removed immediately, including masks, social distancing, temperature checks, plexiglass dividers, contact tracing, and want all extracurricular activities and classrooms to return to normal.
• Arkansas, Iowa, Florida, and Texas have all passed laws that prevent cities, counties and school districts from mandating masks because they have followed the data and the science, as all of you should be doing here.
• Last year, the homeschooling rate quadrupled in this country. The longer you enforce these unhealthy restrictions, the less students will remain in public schools. If you do not change these policies, you may not have a school left.
Required Jab Talking Points
• This is an unapproved emergency use authorization, experimental injection, that I will not subject my child to under any circumstance. The FDA won’t even approve it, and you want my child to be a guinea pig?!
• These are not vaccines. They are experimental gene therapies. Moderna and Pfizer SEC filings both state exactly the same thing, “Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA….In addition, because no product in which mRNA is the primary active ingredient has been approved, the regulatory pathway for approval is uncertain.” (I recommend printing these documents out and highlighting those sections to present to the school board).
• As of June 25, 2021, the CDC VEARS data showed a total of 411,931 adverse event report from all age groups following Covid injections, including 6,985 deaths and 34,065 serious injuries. The VAERS system can run up to 3 months behind with its reporting, so these numbers will dramatically increase. Why would I risk my child becoming a statistic over an experimental injection, when there are treatments available for Covid, and the survival rate for children is over 99.99%?
• Furthermore, the CDC recently held an emergency meeting over 1226 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis in children and young adults, which they’ve said is likely from the Covid injections. Due to this, the FDA is now putting a warning on both Moderna and Pfizer fact sheets. This is just one potential side effect my child could get from this experimental injection.
• Most important, is the fact that this emergency use gene therapy requires informed consent. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, Title 21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(e)(1)(A)(ii)(I-III) reiterates that individuals be informed of “the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, [and] of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.”
Gender Identity & Sexualization of Children Talking Points
I need to preface this section with a few points, especially since many states have different guidelines when it comes to curriculums. “Diversity,” “inclusion,” and “gender neutral” are manipulative terms used to program and compel children to speak, act, and believe in ideologies that segregate, confuse, and diminish a child’s self-identity and view of the world, while suppressing their ability to explore and learn in a natural way. I published an extensive 4-part report on Exploiting Transgenders, with an in-depth timeline going back to the 1950s, showing who’s behind it, who’s funding it, how it evolved, and what their motives are. I highly recommend reading that report so that you understand just how deeply rooted this agenda is, and the impact it will have on your children if you do not put a stop to it.
That is one very big part to this equation. The other aspect, are the curriculums they are trying to indoctrinate your children with, while sexually harassing and exploiting them in the most incredibly inappropriate ways. Each state does this with varying degree. Thirty states and the District of Columbia require public schools to teach sex education, and all but three of those states require school districts to notify parents that sexual or HIV education will be provided. Five states actually require parental consent before a child receives instruction, and thirty-six states and the District of Columbia “allow” parents to opt-out on behalf of their children. Be sure to review what your state’s policies are AND get a copy of the curriculum.
The National Sex Education Standards (NSES) curriculum is being used in some states, and most recently, an approved bill sits on the desk of Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker, waiting to be signed into law that that will require charter and public schools to teach this comprehensive sexual education, but allows for parents to opt their children out, and made teaching consent optional instead of a requirement.
(NSES) is promoted as “guidance on the essential minimum core content and skills needed for sex education that is age-appropriate for students in grades K-12 to be effective.” They also promote “abortion care is essential care.” In a nutshell, the first edition was published in 2012, after a meeting of the minds took place in December 2008. They just published the second edition in 2020. It was developed through the “Future of Sex Education” (FoSE) initiative, a partnership between Advocates for Youth, Answer, and SIECUS. Without getting to in depth into these organizations, let’s just put it like this… SIECUS was founded in 1964 by Dr. Mary Calderone, the medical director for Planned Parenthood Federation of America. And, the publication of this curriculum was supported by a grant from the Grove Foundation, who recently just received a $600k grant from David and Lucile Packard in 2019. The FoSE group is also partnered with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, the World Health Organization, LGBTQIA Resource Center, CDC, and other popular favorites.
The World Economic Forum is also promoting the “comprehensive sex education” agenda, and the United Nations Population Fund is going with the slogan “My Body, My Life, My World,” in a global strategy for adolescents and youth. Coincidentally, the FoSE initiative uses the slogan “Our Bodies, Our Lives. Our Movement.”
They allege that this curriculum “provides young people with opportunities to explore their own identities and values along with the values and beliefs of their families and communities. It also allows young people to practice the communication, negotiation, decision-making, and assertiveness skills they need to create healthy relationships— both sexual and nonsexual—throughout their lives.” Rest assured, by “explore” they mean… “we will program you to deconstruct your own identity while demoralizing any values or beliefs your family or community may have, so you see things our way.”
Now that I’ve painted a nutshell version of the bigger picture so everyone understands the gravity of the situation, let’s take a look at a few examples of what’s in this curriculum, because it may already be at your school, or a similar curriculum may be in place.
Here are just a few shocking examples of what’s in this curriculum:
> Grades K-2: They need to be able to identity different kinds of families – nuclear, single parent, blended, intergenerational, cohabiting, adoptive, foster, same gender, interracial. They need to define gender, define gender identity and define gendered stereotypes. They need to list medically accurate names for body parts, including genitals.
> Grades 3-5: They need to explain common human sexual development and the role of hormones. For example, romantic and sexual feelings, masturbation, mood swings, and timing of pubertal onset. They need to describe the role hormones play in their physical, social, cognitive, and emotional changes during adolescents of the potential role of hormone blockers on young people who identify as transgender. They need to explain the differences between cisgender, transgender, gender nonbinary, gender expansive, and gender identity, and explain that gender expression and gender identity exists among the spectrum. They need to differentiate between sexual orientation and gender identity.
> Grades 6-8: They need to define vaginal, oral, and anal sex. They need to define sexual identity and explain a range of identities related to sexual orientation including heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, gay, queer, two-spirit,asexual and pansexual.
> Grades 9-12: Differentiate between sex assigned at birth and gender identity and gender expression and identity factors that impact the risk of unintended pregnancy, a potential transmission of STDs, including HIV from a variety of sexual behaviors, including vaginal, oral, and anal sex. Define “reproductive justice” and explain it’s history and how it relates to sexual health.
Talking Points To Select From, Based on Your School’s Policies and Curriculums
• You are sexualizing our children, sexually harassing them, and making them feel totally uncomfortable with inappropriate content and visuals. I am the only one who will be teaching my child about sexuality. That is not your job, nor is it what we pay you to do. We pay you to educate our children, not indoctrinate them with your twisted ideologies. And whether I have the ability to opt my child out or not, of these sick tactics you refer to as “teachings,” I want this curriculum removed from the school entirely.
• Did you know that less than 1% of the population identify as transgender? In fact, only 4.5% of American adults identify as LGBTQ. Yet, you want to transform the entire education system to teach our children about gender identity and sexual orientation so that 4.5% of the population will allegedly feel more “inclusive?”
• According to the CDC, suicide is the second leading cause of death in people 10-34 years of age, and since the Covid restrictions began, the suicide rate, anxiety, and depression in children has increased exponentially. Add to that, that more than 40% of those who identify as transgender, attempt suicide, most of whom attempted after transition surgery. But you want to glorify it and encourage children to “choose” their gender, and teach them about hormone blockers as though they are a fun tic tac, when in reality, they have destroyed thousands of lives.
Dr. Paul McHugh, a distinguished professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Johns Hopkins University said, “Many people are doing what amount to an experiment on these young people without telling them it’s an experiment. You need evidence for that and this is a very serious treatment. It is comparable to doing frontal lobotomies. I believe it will be something like how we think of eugenics now. We will come to regret it when we discover how many of the young people that were inured regret it themselves.”
These gender pushing narratives are a recipe for disaster, and your glorifying it is disgusting. You are not only exploiting my child, you are exploiting transgenders as well.
• Last year, the homeschooling rate quadrupled in this country. The longer you keep these curriculums in place, the less students will remain in public schools, and you may not have a school left.
• If you refuse to remove these curriculums from this school, I will demand your resignation.
Critical Race Theory Talking Points
• You are telling children that they should base a person’s character on skin color, which is precisely what racism is.
• Critical Race Theory does the exact opposite of what it claims. It focuses everyone on skin color, suggests that all white kids are “privileged” and all black kids are “oppressed.” It manipulates, confuses, and terrifies children. You are putting negative thoughts in our children’s minds, that were never there to begin with. It is the most suggestive form of indoctrination based in Marxism, that will destroy our children and the future of this country.
• Government entities such as public schools, public colleges and universities, and government agencies are subject to the First Amendment. The First Amendment prevents the government from restricting protected speech, but it also prevents compelled speech. Trainings, exercises, or assignments which force students or employees to admit, accept, affirm, or support controversial concepts such as privilege, culpability, identity, or status, constitute compelled speech. Under CRT programming, compelling students, trainees, or anyone else to mouth support for CRT positions not only assaults individual dignity, it undermines the search for truth, our institutions, and our democratic system. See Janus, 138 S. at 2464; cf. Barnette, 319 U.S. at 637 (“Free public education, if faithful to the ideal of secular instruction and political neutrality, will not be partisan or enemy of any class, creed, party, or faction.”). Note, this information is extracted from Montana AG Knudsen’s 25-pg statement to the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
• CRT violates the U.S. Constitution, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Equal Protection Clause under the Fourteenth Amendment. A school (including private colleges and universities) unlawfully discriminates on the basis of race if it has effectively caused, encouraged, accepted, tolerated or failed to correct a racially hostile environment. The harassment need not result in tangible physical injury. Schools or other entities that violate state or federal civil rights laws jeopardize their funding and may be liable for damages.
• The homeschooling rate has quadrupled since 2019, and black parents are pulling their children out of schools at five times the rate. Over 4.5 to 5 million children are being homeschooled, as compared to 2.5 million in 2019. Why do you think this is? Because our children are not being educated in a way that will benefit them for their future. You are trying to build racists and create segregation.
• According to several surveys, 54% of teachers plan to leave their jobs in the next two years, and many already have. They too refuse to be programmed to remove their “whiteness” and educate the children with this twisted agenda.
• We want all CRT programming of teachers and children removed from this school district immediately.
• If you refuse to act on this, I will demand your resignation.
More Helpful Tips and A Motivation Boost
Info on School Boards
• Basic information on how school boards function.
• How to remove school board members.
• How to become a school board member.
Motivational Videos of Parents Challenging School Boards
• Teacher speaks out on critical race theory training of teachers
• Father unloads on school board
• Black father blasts critical race theory
• Black mom delivers scorching takedown of critical race theory
• Mother demolishes school board on multiple fronts
• Teacher encourages teachers, students, and parents to speak up as she is doing at school board meeting
• Father speaks out on gender diversity being pushed in schools
• Mom slays school board over a new “comprehensive sexual curriculum” bill about to be passed in IL for kids K-12. This is a must watch, because this curriculum will be pushed into every state, and it goes so far beyond sexual harassment, exploitation, and right into gender identity training
• 15-year-old student speaks out about creating racism in schools
• Young girl speaks out about mask mandates in school
• Critical Race Theory Originates in Marxism.
• The Transgender Agenda 4-part Report, by Corey’s Digs
• State-by-State guide to face mask requirements, in case you wish to gather research on what states are implementing requirements.
• Stand For Health Freedom provides a lot of helpful tools for parents pursuing other schooling options, a powerful presentation showing the harms of what schools have been doing and impactful solutions going forward, as well as step-by-step guides to helping you permanently lift Covid restrictions in schools.
So What Are You Going To Do? TAKE ACTION!
• Take it to the school board! Deliver your speech and be heard! Rally others to go with and do the same.
• Take it to the parents! Organize a parents group, whether it be through Telegram, Signal, or a private social media page, to work together to advocate for your children. If your school refuses to lift unhealthy restrictions, or requires your child to get a Covid-19 injection, it’s time to rally all of the parents and simultaneously withdraw your children from school on the same day. This may be the only way to protect your children. Network with other parents about starting new schools and see this as a positive way forward.
• Take it to your legislatures! Pay attention to curriculums being pushed through the education system and put a stop to it. Demand CRT be removed from all schools, that sexually exploiting children through curriculums be removed, and no more mandatory mask mandates or required injections.
• Take it to your neighbors! Go have a conversation with your neighbors and other parents, and show them legislation and curriculums so they understand what’s happening under their noses. Get petitions signed, and while you’re there tell them how important it is to pay attention to who the school board members are and be sure to vote.
• Run for school board! Who better than you to make the necessary changes to keep your children safe and well educated?
• Vote! If you’re not running, then study up on who is and help campaign for the candidate that has your child’s best interest.
• Read the school budgets, financial statements and bond official statements. Read the reports for the teachers pension funds. Demand to see all corporate contracts and purchases. Learn who has the bank accounts and investment contracts. It’s important to learn who is making money on the policies that are harming your children and soaking up your local tax dollars.
• Cash Friday! Reduce the power of large banks and tech companies in your neighborhood. Use cash only on Friday. The more we pull our money away from digital systems, the harder it is for them to implement passports and use them to control us. Post your receipts to others with the note on the bottom “paid cash.” Ask your local businesses and banks to promote “Cash Friday.”
You hold more power than you realize, and it’s time to take it back!
This report was researched and written by Corey Lynn of Corey’s Digs for The Solari Report.
No listing found.