This afternoon my twin brothers received a letter from their College letting them know six days before they start classes that the college will be mandating vaccines for all students. How convenient.
Thankfully they have the option to apply for a religious exemption. I worked with them to draft their exemption request and thought it could be helpful to other college students out there who are facing the same insane abuse of their religious liberty and bodily autonomy. I hope it helps.
To whom it may concern,
As a Christian I request a religious exemption from the University’s vaccine mandate. The Bible tells us that before God formed us in the womb He knew us (Jeremiah 1:5) and that children are a heritage from the Lord (Psalm 127:3-5.) In Proverbs 6:16-19 God tells us that there are six things the Lord hates and seven that are detestable to Him, one of those being the shed of innocent blood. Psalm 139:13-16 tells us that God knits us together in our mother’s womb.
God cherishes all life in His Creation, including the life of the unborn, and as a Christian I follow and obey God’s Word.
Each of the manufactures of the Covid vaccines currently available developed and confirmed their vaccines using fetal cell lines, which originated from aborted fetuses. ( https://lozierinstitute.org/an-ethics-assessment-of-covid-19-vaccine-programs/ )
Partaking in a vaccine made from aborted fetuses makes me complicit in an action that offends my religious faith and belief that all life, including the life of unborn children, is sacred and Holy.
As such, I cannot, in good conscience and in accord with my religious faith, take any such Covid vaccine at this time. As a Christian, I support all life. This position is not limited to opposing abortion; it extends to opposing both COVID vaccines tested using aborted fetal cell lines and a vaccine mandate that may, based on available evidence, cause infertility in females and/or birth defects in future children.
- All three vaccines utilize the Spike protein. Recent studies, (https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902) and (https://www.contagionlive.com/view/spike-protein-of-sars-cov-2-virus-alone-can-cause-damage-to-lungs) indicate the Spike protein alone (without coronavirus infection per se) is enough to cause damage, inducing symptoms similar to catching COVID-19. This fact appears to have come as a surprise to the vaccine developers. (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/how-to-save-the-world-in-three-easy-steps/id1471581521?i=1000525032595)
- The three vaccines were designed to anchor the Spike protein to the cell; the Spike protein was not supposed to flow freely in the blood. After injection, the Spike protein was supposed to initially stay in and around the injection site, then eventually end up in the liver to “get chewed up by various destructive enzymes.” (https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2021/05/04/spike-protein-behavior)
- However, the Pfizer data show something different happening in reality:
- During the initial 8 hours after injection, the Spike protein is flowing freely in both the blood plasma and whole blood. This indicates that the “anchoring” did not work. This was not supposed to happen.
- The Spike protein is then concentrating in both the ovaries and bone marrow. This was not supposed to happen either. The Spike protein was supposed to end up in the liver to “get chewed up by various destructive enzymes.”
- Thus far, there is only one year of data available on these three vaccines; nobody knows what the long-term effects will be. This makes Point 2 (b) particularly concerning. Concentration of the Spike protein in the ovaries suggests infertility or birth defects as long-term effects, and concentration in the bone marrow suggests leukemia or autoimmune disorders.
In addition, any coerced medical treatment goes against my religious faith and the right of conscience to control one’s own medical treatment, free of coercion or force. Furthermore, there is evidence that the three COVID vaccines are not clinically safe. The AMERICA’S FRONTLINE DOCTORS, et al. v. XAVIER BECERRA, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, et al. complaint mentions some of this evidence, including myocarditis and pericarditis especially in young men, per the CDC. (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html.)
As a Christian, I believe that any risk of infertility – for anyone – is an unacceptably high risk. Forcing anyone to take this risk by mandating vaccination when the safer alternative of prophylactic ivermectin is available and known is unethical, inhumane, and in violation of my Christian faith. When I was a young child I had no say in the matter as to which vaccines were given to me, but as an adult I have made the moral and conscious decision to not partake in any vaccines going forward that utilize fetal cell lines at any stage of development or testing.
Please provide a reasonable accommodation to my belief, as I wish to continue to be a good student and eventually a proud graduate of this institution.